Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces roast beef, cooked, thinly sliced (there should be 8 to 10 slices)
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Mix catsup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion salt, and pepper in 2-cup glass measure.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Layer half the beef slices and half the sauce in 1-Qt casserole; repeat.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Place bottom halves of buns on serving plate.
- Top with beef and remaining bun halves.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until buns are hot, 30 seconds to 1 minute.