- 4 lbs boneless beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Place brisket fat side down in foil lined baking pan. Rub with 1/2 of the marinade.
- Flip brisket fat side up and rub with remaining 1/2 of marinade.
- Tightly wrap foil around brisket and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 300°F for 4 hours.
- Uncover brisket, top with your favorite barbecue sauce and continue baking uncovered for another hour.
- Cool slightly and slice against the grain.
- Cook time includes overnight refrigeration.