17 hrs 10 mins
This has got to be the best brisket recipe ever. Try it and see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Place brisket fat side down in foil lined baking pan. Rub with 1/2 of the marinade.
- 3Flip brisket fat side up and rub with remaining 1/2 of marinade.
- 4Tightly wrap foil around brisket and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Bake at 300°F for 4 hours.
- 6Uncover brisket, top with your favorite barbecue sauce and continue baking uncovered for another hour.
- 7Cool slightly and slice against the grain.
- 8Cook time includes overnight refrigeration.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Beef Brisket
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: