1/9 Photos of Barbecued Beef and Potato Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
This is down home cooking! I love barbecue sauce, so this is a favorite of mine. I also think I use way more cheese than listed (cheese is my downfall!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- 2Add onion, garlic, peppers and green onions, and cook until onion is starting to brown.
- 3Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- 4Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Add barbecue sauce and cook until all is well-coated. Remove from heat.
- 6Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 7Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- 8Arrange alternate layers of potatoes, beef mixture, and cheese, ending with potatoes. (reserve 1/4 cup cheese).
- 9Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes.
- 10Uncover and top with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake, uncovered, until potatoes are cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Beef and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.4
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 517.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.7 g