Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Barbecued Beef and Bean Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mush/mash up beans a little with the back of a fork.
- Combine beans and beef with barbecue sauce, garlic, grated onion, pepper, and about 4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Form mixture into 6 patties; cook on grill or over med-high heat on a griddle pan on the stovetop.
- Cook burgers for 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve on crusty rolls with lettuce and tomato.