Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a very quick and simple recipe to throw together in your crockpot. My family isn't real big on BBQ beans but they liked this one. Adapted from a recipe I found in 'Fix It and Forget It'
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 6 slices bacon, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour one can of pork and beans into crockpot.
- Combine brown sugar and mustard and sprinkle half over the beans in the pot.
- Cover with remaining can of beans and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over.
- Layer the uncooked bacon on top and spread ketchup over all.
- Cut through with a knife a bit before covering and cooking on low for 4 hours.