Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe somewhere online while searching for camping recipe. My family loves these camping on the grill or out of the oven. I think they are best from the oven. I have made these without the peanut butter and used just walnuts they are just as good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's
- 1 1⁄2 cups Reese's pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanuts, chopped
- Place half of a banana on foil. Slice from end to end.
- Place 1/4 cup chips, marshmallows, m&m's, reese's pieces, and peanut butter on top of banana.
- Wrap loosely with foil.
- Repeat with more bananas.
- Place on barbecue 3-5 minutes until candies and marshmallows melt.
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream, pecans and peanuts.
- Note: These may be done in the oven at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.