Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from a Southern Living recipe. A tangy sauce that my taste buds enjoy.
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon jamaican caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 catfish fillets (3-4 oz. each)
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a saucepan.
- Over medium-low heat, cook mixture for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle catfish with pepper.
- Place fillets on a greased foil-lined broiler pan.
- Pour sauce over catfish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes.
A nice for a change-of-pace fish recipe but felt that I may like the sauce more on chicken than on fish. Delicious sauce. Thanks for sharing!