Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Wash and dry the scallops and place in a bowl with the lemon juice, dill seeds, salt and pepper; leave to marinate for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the scallops from the bowl and reserve the marinade.
- Cut the bacon rashers in half and roll 8 of the scallops in a piece of bacon.
- Spear alternative plain and bacon-wrapped scallops onto 4 skewers (2 plain, 2 bacon-wrapped per skewer).
- Brush with the reserved marinade and grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve hot.
These were great on the grill. Also added shrimp to the skewers. We'll make again. Thanks!