Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 45 mins
From Paul Kirk, the Baron of Barbecue, Kansas City, Missouri. On the menu for Labor Day.
Make and share this Barbecued Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the fat from the ribs.
- In a bowl, add the paprika, garlic salt, onion powder, dried sage, celery seeds, and cayenne pepper; stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the rub mixture over both sides of the ribs; rub in using your fingers.
- Prepare grill for indirect grilling; medium heat.
- Place ribs with the bone side down on the grill rack over the drip pan.
- Cover and grill for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours or until ribs are tender, brush occasionally with apple juice after the ribs have grilled for 45 minutes.