Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another unique and delicious appetizer.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jack daniels smokehouse honey-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 4 cups whole blanched almonds
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the almonds, in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add in the almonds and toss until well coated.
- Transfer the coated almonds to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drain the nuts on paper towels.
- Store in an airtight container.