- 4 alligator tail steaks, about 3/4 inch thick
- milk, for marinade
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place milk in a deep bowl, add pepper flakes and rosemary.
- Season meat with black and cayenne peppers.
- Place meat in the bowl, add milk as needed to cover.
- Let marinate 3-4 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade.
- Pat the meat dry and re-season, if desired, with black and red peppers.
- Add salt to taste.
- Brush meat with olive oil to reduce sticking, and grill over hot coals, or over medium heat in a gas grill for about 15 minutes each side.
- Brush with oil again when turning.