Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate with cooking spray.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a small sauce pan, cook over medium heat stirring slowly until the sugar dissolves.
- Coat halibut with the sauce and place on the grill for five minutes on each side basting frequently or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.