From Bon Appetite, November 2004. Times do not include time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Let stand at room temperature until onion softens, tossing occasionally, about 2 hours; or cover and chill up to 1 day.
- 3Combine turkey, barbecue sauce, and broth in medium nonstick skillet.
- 4Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- 5Reduce heat to low; simmer until heated through, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- 6Arrange bottoms of buns on plates.
- 7Spoon turkey mixture onto buns.
- 8Using tongs, pile pickled-onion mixture atop turkey.
- 9Cover with top halves of buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Turkey Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 645.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: