Prep 2 mins
Cook 36 mins
A Chef Jeff F. family favorite - a tasty twist to normal chicken parmesan. Leftovers combined with Romaine make a great salad the next day.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can also use veal cutlets)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- mozzarella cheese
- sweet barbecue sauce
- Dip washed, boneless, skinless chicken breasts into beaten eggs.
- Roll chicken into Italian bread crumbs - cover liberally.
- Brown chicken in large skillet in butter on medium heat (approximately 8 minutes per side)
- Lay a slice or two of mozzarella cheese on top of browned meat.
- Cover generously with sweet barbecue sauce.
- Cover skillet and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
This was really good!! I used 2 chicken thighs. It was so easy to make. So flavorful. The chicken came out so nice ajuicy and tender. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Fall '08.