1/1 Photo of Barbecue-Stuffed Potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 baking potatoes or 1 1/2 lbs baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 medium green onions, finely chopped or 3 tablespoons green onions, divided
- 1 1/3 cups refrigerated shredded chicken with barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese or 2 ounces reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Pierce potatoes with fork; arrange in circle on microwavable paper towels in microwave oven.
- 2Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes; turn potatoes over.
- 3Microwave 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender when pierced in center with fork.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the onion; set aside.
- 5Place chicken in microwavable bowl; cover with microwavable plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food).
- 6Microwave on High 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 7Cut potatoes open; fluff with fork.
- 8Top potatoes with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue-Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shredded chicken with barbecue sauce