Make and share this Barbecue-Stuffed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 baking potatoes or 1 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 3 medium green onions, finely chopped or 3 tablespoons green onions, divided
- 1 1⁄3 cups refrigerated shredded chicken with barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese or 2 ounces reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Pierce potatoes with fork; arrange in circle on microwavable paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes; turn potatoes over.
- Microwave 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender when pierced in center with fork.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the onion; set aside.
- Place chicken in microwavable bowl; cover with microwavable plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food).
- Microwave on High 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut potatoes open; fluff with fork.
- Top potatoes with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon onion.
Good and simple stuffed potato. I used some rotisserie chicken mixed with a hickory-smoked barbecue sauce and a Mexi-blend cheese. Easy to make and tasty. Thanks for sharing Elizabeth. Made for Photo Tag.