This is an adaptation of the "shrimp on the barby" recipe posted by Amy in Kansas. It was tasty and looked beautiful when done.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch square pieces
- 1 summer squash, cut in 1-inch slices, then quartered
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about one lime)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Mix ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, honey, onions, lime juice and cilantro.
- 2Thread meat and vegetables alternately onto metal skewers (soak wooden skewers 1/2 hour in cold water). Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 3Place the skewers in a shallow glass dish and pour the sauce over them. Let them marinate 15 minutes, turning once.
- 4Cook on the grill until browned and vegetables are tender. Baste with remaining sauce turning every few minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Steak & Shrimp Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 164.2 mg
- Sodium 701.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: