1/2 Photos of Barbecue Spareribs
1 hr 10 mins
This is a recipe from "Best of the Best in Arkansas" which I have modified for our taste. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spareribs in serving-size portions.
- 2Simmer in enough water to cover plus 2 teaspoons salt for 1/2 hour.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- 4Drain ribs and place in baking pan.
- 5Pour sauce over ribs and bake in over 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until tender.
- 6Baste every 10 minutes with sauce.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2158.2
- Calories from Fat 1239
- Total Fat 137.7 g
- Saturated Fat 50.4 g
- Cholesterol 548.5 mg
- Sodium 1733.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 91.0 g
- Protein 133.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: