Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great lower fat version with good flavor. 6 WW points per serving
Make and share this Barbecue Sloppy Joes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Saute onions, pepper and garlic about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin, chili powder and then stir in the turkey, cooking about 3 minutes.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Cook until turkey is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Top open-faced buns with turkey mixture, serve and enjoy!