Chef #510712's Note:
A great lower fat version with good flavor. 6 WW points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- 2Saute onions, pepper and garlic about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the cumin, chili powder and then stir in the turkey, cooking about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- 5Cook until turkey is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- 6Top open-faced buns with turkey mixture, serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 946.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 24.1 g