Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great lower fat version with good flavor. 6 WW points per serving
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Saute onions, pepper and garlic about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin, chili powder and then stir in the turkey, cooking about 3 minutes.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Cook until turkey is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Top open-faced buns with turkey mixture, serve and enjoy!