Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a favorite stir-fry of my boys.
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- hot cooked rice
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey, basil, garlic powder and pepper and pour over vegetables.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp, cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve with rice.