Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Very easy and one of my favorite shrimp recipes. Makes enough for 2 moderate appetites. My husband could eat the entire thing by himself, so servings depend on your cooking audience. The recipe refers to this as an appetizer, but that just seems downright silly to me. Make sure you serve this with hot bread to soak up the sauce.
- 566.99 g fresh jumbo shrimp, unpeeled
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, sliced
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml creole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- 14.79 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- hot French bread