- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, sugar and curry in a bowl.
- Add shrimp.
- Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill at high heat.
- Lightly oil the grate when it gets hot.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers then grill about 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Baste occasionally with the marinade.