This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes. I serve it with French bread to mop up the juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove head and veins from shrimp.
- 2Add oil, seasonings, and Worcester together and mix well.
- 3In a 9x13 pan layer shrimp, sliced lemon, sauce, and butter for two layers.
- 4Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 5Toss and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.9
- Calories from Fat 665
- Total Fat 73.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 4030.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g