Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes. I serve it with French bread to mop up the juice.
- 1 lb shrimp, per person
- 1 lb butter (I never used the full amount)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 6 tablespoons cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Remove head and veins from shrimp.
- Add oil, seasonings, and Worcester together and mix well.
- In a 9x13 pan layer shrimp, sliced lemon, sauce, and butter for two layers.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Toss and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more.