Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you make this at the begining of BBQ season you will have enough for the complete season. The make another batch for broiling or baking.
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 6 tablespoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons dark chili powder
- 12 tablespoons paprika
- 6 tablespoons ground cumin
- 12 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Place in jar with tight fitting lid, use as desired.
Worked very well --- have had a lot of recipes that call for BBQ Seasoning and this fits the bill! (would add garlic powder and dehydrated onions to next batch.)