Recipe by Janae'
Great for a party...
Top Review by Bobbie
Our guests really enjoyed these tasty bites. I did not use the crockpot -- instead I mixed the sauce ingredients together in a large saucepan and then added the sausages. I let it cook on very low heat for a couple hours, then added the pineapple chunks. In place of the bratwursts, I used some of the Aidell's sausages (the one I picked had artichokes in them). This is a snap to put together, takes no time at all. The sauce is very, very good. Janae, thanks for posting.
- 1 lb cocktail smoked sausage links
- 3⁄4 lb bratwurst
- 3⁄4 lb Polish sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained