This is a great sauce that I love to make for baked and grilled chicken. I do not remember where I came across it but have to tell you the 1 teaspoon of pepper is a little hot for us. So, I use only 1/2 teaspoon. Hope you love this just as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sauce pan, combine Dr. Pepper and the next 8 ingredients.
- 2Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Place chicken in shallow dish.
- 5Pour 1/2 of sauce over the chicken, marinate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6Then prepare your chicken the way you prefer. Using the rest of the sauce to brush the chicken with.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Sauce W/ Dr Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1093.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g