Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
These are deliscious and so easy to make. I would not use any of those really sweet BBQ sauce, any smoky or spicy BBQ sauce should be fine. I sometime use half apple juice and half pineapple juice.
- 6 -8 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favourite, I use bull's eye)
- 20 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- In a larege resealable plastic bag place BBQ sauce, pineapple juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and brown sugar; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Marinate pork chops for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Remove chops from marinade
- On medium high heat, grill chops on each side for about 6 minutes or until done. Baste chops with sauce while grilling.