Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried garlic, powdered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine, or 1/4 cup red wine vinegar plus
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Saute onion flakes in vegetable oil.
- Stir in garlic, salt, chili powder, dry mustard, brown sugar;add the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, and wine and stir well.
- Bring mixture to boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.