Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A TASTY barbecue sauce for pork, chicken or beef. Why purchase the bottled sauce when you can enjoy more flavor! Easy to prepare and the ingredients are normally on a pantry shelf.
Top Review by Joellen1972
We loved it--we used everything the recipe called for. I have leftover pork that I shredded and added this to. After making the sauce I let it all sit for an hour or so to heat through.
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 celery rib, chopped (optional)