basic and good
Make and share this Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, saute the onion and garlic in vegetable oil until soft.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer 10 minutes.