Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I normally get my fishmonger to debone a whole salmon into two fillets. I then marinate and barbecue the salmon - one I leave "underdone" and the other I make well done to suit everyone's taste!
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 320 g salmon fillets
- Combine all marinade ingredients, bring to boil for 4 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Cover salmon with as much marinade as you require.
- Cover in foil and marinade for as long as you desire (up to 4 hours). Remove from foil.
- Then cook on a barbeque until done to your liking (3-5 minutes for pink inside - I prefer it well done 15-20 minutes).
- Heat remaining marinade and pour over cooked salmon.
Yum! I didn't marinate the salmon, just grilled it and poured the sauce over. It was great! I scaled the recipe down for one person. Thanks Wendy!