Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder (or other chili powder)
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1⁄2 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced and seeded, if desired
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Rub the pork with the sugar, chili powder, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil and 1/2 t each salt and pepper.
- Add the black beans, pineapple, bell pepper, jalapeno and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Serve with the pork.