Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Salad
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Rub the pork with the sugar, chili powder, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil and 1/2 t each salt and pepper.
- Add the black beans, pineapple, bell pepper, jalapeno and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Serve with the pork.