My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder (or other chili powder)
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced and seeded, if desired
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3Rub the pork with the sugar, chili powder, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- 4Roast until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, 18 to 22 minutes.
- 5Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- 6Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil and 1/2 t each salt and pepper.
- 7Add the black beans, pineapple, bell pepper, jalapeno and cilantro; toss to combine.
- 8Serve with the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 37.3 g