Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My roommate used to make this when we were entertaining. My kids love it. All you need is a vegetable side dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 lb American cheese
- sesame seeds
- Brown beef.
- Drain off fat and mix in barbecue sauce.
- Spread rolls out onto baking sheet and pinch into rectangle.
- Put beef mixture down center of rolls and cover with slices of cheese.
- Pull up rolls and pinch to seal over cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes.
So simple, so delicious!