Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but this is the BEST recipe! I don't even like seafood! This gives the salmon the best flavor! Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt, and cayenne.
- Using tongs, add salmon fillets to the prepared pan.
- Pour the orange juice mix over salmon and turn to coat both sides.
- Roast 15 min until fork can easily be inserted into salmon.