Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this recipe but this is the BEST recipe! I don't even like seafood! This gives the salmon the best flavor! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, salt, and cayenne.
- Using tongs, add salmon fillets to the prepared pan.
- Pour the orange juice mix over salmon and turn to coat both sides.
- Roast 15 min until fork can easily be inserted into salmon.