Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recip
- 4 lbs spareribs, Cut To Serve
- 1 cup brown sugar, Firmly Packed
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap ribs in double thickness of foil and bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees F.
- Unwrap and drain drippings.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes, basting with sauce, or grill 30 minutes, 4 inches above coals turning and basting.