1/2 Photos of Barbecue Recipes Grilled Pork Spareribs
24 hrs 1 min
Barbecue Recipes, formerly Patio Recipes revised January, 1985
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ribs into serving pieces, allowing about 3/4 lb. per serving.
- 2Brown ribs over hot coals or in heavy skillet on your kitchen range.
- 3Mix together remainder of ingredients. Pour over ribs and allow to stand for 24 hours.
- 4Remove ribs from sauce, retaining sauce for basting.
- 5Either thread ribs, accordian style, on a spit or lay them on the grill. Either way, a drip pan or foil should be placed on coals to prevent flare-ups from the fat drippings.
- 6Baste with barbecue sauce and cook long and slowly, about 1-1/2 hours.
- 7Ribs can also be marinated before cooking and the marinade used as a basting sauce.
- 8After ribs are cook, pour on remaining sauce and serve.
- 9To save time and insure moistness, parboil ribs before grilling, by cooking in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Recipes Grilled Pork Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1508.6
- Calories from Fat 929
- Total Fat 103.2 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 411.4 mg
- Sodium 336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 99.4 g