Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Barbecue Recipes, formerly Patio Recipes revised January, 1985
Make and share this Barbecue Recipes Grilled Lobster Tails recipe from Food.com.
- Remove membrane from under side of tails.
- Insert skewer lengthwise to prevent curling.
- Start with shell side down on grill. Brush meat with melted butter.
- Turn and grill other side.
- Cooking time will vary from 5-10 minutes per side, depending on size of tails.
- Serve with melted butter laced with lemon juice.
These were fabulous! And SO EASY! The skewer kept them nice and flat and they tasted wonderful. This method will be repeated; no other way to even bother with for cooking lobster tails. Thanks for posting this recipe. I will use this again whenever we have lobster.
quick and easy
Very easy! I haven't cooked lobster very often and was glad to find this method of cooking. Thanks for posting!