1/6 Photos of Barbecue Recipes Grilled Lobster Tails
Barbecue Recipes, formerly Patio Recipes revised January, 1985
My Private Note
- 1Remove membrane from under side of tails.
- 2Insert skewer lengthwise to prevent curling.
- 3Start with shell side down on grill. Brush meat with melted butter.
- 4Turn and grill other side.
- 5Cooking time will vary from 5-10 minutes per side, depending on size of tails.
- 6Serve with melted butter laced with lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Recipes Grilled Lobster Tails
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: