Recipe by Gingerbear
Delicious as a meal or an appetizer. Great potluck food. The only cooking time for this would be to cook the bacon if you are using raw bacon to start with.
Top Review by lazyme
This was a really good sandwich. It was messy - but in my book, the messier, the better. I only halved each tortilla because I had trouble keeping the filling inside. Thanks Gingerbear for a nice lunch.
- 4 large flour tortillas (use the ones for wraps)
- 8 slices smoked turkey, thin slices
- 8 slices smoked ham, thin slices
- 4 cups mixed salad greens (you can use the pre-packaged salad mix)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 8 slices crisp pepper bacon, break into large crumbled pieces
barbecue ranch dressing
- 4 ounces ranch dressing
- 4 ounces your favorite barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the flour tortillas on a flat surface.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss salad mix, bacon and diced tomatoes with desired amount of dressing.
- Place one slice of smoked turkey and smoked ham on each tortilla.
- Divide the tossed salad among the four tortillas, mounding the salad in the middle of each tortilla.
- Top each salad with even amounts of shredded cheese and remaining slices of turkey and ham, divided evenly among the tortillas.
- Fold the 2 sides of the tortilla over the salad to close the ends, then fold the bottom edge of the tortilla all the way over the salad and meats and cheese, completely covering it. Roll the wrap tightly all the way to the top edge until a burrito-like package is formed.
- Cut each wrap sandwich into fourths and secure with long frilled toothpicks.
- Display on a party tray with extra barbecue ranch dressing for spooning onto wraps.