Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer salad.
Make and share this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup prepared ranch style salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 (7 ounce) packagelettuce hearts mixed salad greens
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 large grilled boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1⁄2 cup crisp cooked bacon piece
- Whisk together the salad dressing and barbecue sauce in a large salad bowl. Toss in the remaining ingredients.