Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Romaine topped with deli chicken breast, tomatoes, beans, corn and a zippy barbecue-ranch dressing from butterball.com
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hunt's barbecue sauce, Original Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) packagetorn romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 lb barbecue-seasoned boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Combine dressing and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
- Cover large serving platter with lettuce; top with chicken, tomatoes, avocados, beans, corn and cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing mixture just before serving; sprinkle with chips.