Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this off the Kraft website. It is delicious for lunch or a lite dinner. We love salads and this one is so easy and satisfying.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (whatever brand you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- crumbled cooked bacon bits, for garnish
- Cook and stir chicken in barbecue sauce in skillet on medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in additional barbecue sauce to moisten, if desired.
- Toss greens with tomato and onion in large bowl; top with chicken.
- Add dressing; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits.