Anna P.'s Note:
Great for the bbq, or even camping out. Enjoy. (Requires 10 sticks of wood, with bark peeled off, as cooking implements)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seperate dough into 10 pieces.
- 2Flour hands and a flat surface.
- 3Roll each piece of dough into a 10" rope.
- 4Wind each dough rope around a stick, leaving space between spirals and pinching dough together tightly at each end.
- 5If desired, roll in salt or sesame seeds, pressing coating into dough.
- 6Bake over coals, turning to bake and toast evenly (about 4 minutes per pretzel).
- 7To remove from stick, twist pretzel counter clockwise, then turn clockwise and pull off.
- 8Serve with tangy barbecued Beans.
Browse Our Top Camping Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g