Recipe by dale!
Yummy prawns for the BBQ. You may know prawns as shrimps.
Top Review by Bergy
Wonderful BBQ'd prawns! We don't get the big, big, big green prawns that you have so I had to have 6 per skewer, used cilantro instead of Italian parsley (are they similar? I'm not sure but cilantro worked)- everything turned out great thanks Dale!
- 1 1⁄2 kg green shrimp, peeled and deveined
- bamboo skewer (soaked in cold water to prevent burning)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemons or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients except prawns and bamboo skewers to make a marinade.
- Mix prawns into the marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread 4 prawns onto each skewer and barbecue over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with salad.