These potatoes have a ton of flavor, you can even make these on an outdoor grill in a large heavy foil pan covered with a sheet of foil or wrap the potatoes in a sheet of heavy foil, have done that many times in the summer season--- all seasonings may be adjusted to taste.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together all spices with the oil in a large bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters, then place in the bowl; toss to coat with oil/spice mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes,or until potatoes are fork-tender tossing occasionally.