Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These potatoes have a ton of flavor, you can even make these on an outdoor grill in a large heavy foil pan covered with a sheet of foil or wrap the potatoes in a sheet of heavy foil, have done that many times in the summer season--- all seasonings may be adjusted to taste.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together all spices with the oil in a large bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters, then place in the bowl; toss to coat with oil/spice mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a lightly greased baking sheet, sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes,or until potatoes are fork-tender tossing occasionally.
Another Kittencal pleaser! We halved the recipe, since the kids won't eat potatoes that aren't mashed anyway, and could have fed 3 adults with what we made. Tender, flavorful, simple. My husband grilled them in a cast iron dutch oven. Will do again!!
These were fantastic! Left out the cayenne (for my toddler) but otherwise followed the recipe (halved). I think I need to try this mix of spice on popcorn, I seriously liked it that much!
My DH just loved these potatoes, the spicyer the better. I have been asked to make them again soon, it was just the right blend of spices. very very nice and tasty. Thank you for posting. Made for the diabetic forum July 2011.