Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large portabella mushroom, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F) Cook chicken and mushrooms in a medium frying pan until chicken is cooked thoroughly (chicken will turn a dark blackish color, this is ok, it is just the juices from the mushroom).
- Drain excess juices from frying pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Add chicken and mushrooms, coating generously.
- Spread mixture over pizza crust and top with mozzerella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For a crispier crust, bake directly on oven rack.