My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F) Cook chicken and mushrooms in a medium frying pan until chicken is cooked thoroughly (chicken will turn a dark blackish color, this is ok, it is just the juices from the mushroom).
- 2Drain excess juices from frying pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- 4Add chicken and mushrooms, coating generously.
- 5Spread mixture over pizza crust and top with mozzerella cheese.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7For a crispier crust, bake directly on oven rack.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecue Portabella Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 339.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust