Recipe by gotimbo
This is an award winning rib recipe I came up with. Try it once, you'll never need another recipe for ribs!
- 8 boneless pork ribs
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft barbecue sauce, with onions
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 crushed garlic clove (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped fine (fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pork ribs for 20 minutes to remove most of the fat.
- In another dish, mix the all of the other ingredients.
- In an 18 inch by 9 inch Pyrex Baking dish, place the boiled ribs, then pour the sauce mixture over the top, gently shaking the baking dish to distribute all of the sauce through over and around the meat.
- Bake the meat at 200 degrees for 1 hour, then place on a hot grill for about 3 to 5 minutes a side.
- Serve promptly from the grill.
- The Grilling step can be omitted, if desired.
- The secret to this recipe is in the double cooking, which makes the ribs really tender, and make sure you use large pork ribs.