Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is something I put together and it was a huge hit with my family.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) package boneless pork ribs
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced potatoes (drained)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours.
use at least a 28 0z. bottle of barbeque sauce and then drizzle more over the ribs when served. Fantastic!