Recipe by GlutenFreeGirl
I love this pork chop recipe. This is my families favourite way to eat pork chops. These pork chops are so easy to make and the clean up is very easy as well. Although they do cook in the oven for alittle over an hour, its well worth the wait. These pork chops are great served with rice and a salad.
Top Review by kblacklance
This was fantastic! We do not eat a ton of pork chops so I didn't know how it would go over with my hubby and little kids. Everyone loved it and my husband deemed it restaurant quality. Very moist and tasty. I served it with fried rice and veggies.
- 6 pork chops (I prefer boneless)
- 44.37 ml cooking oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml vinegar
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml soya sauce (Gluten free)
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in 3 tablespoons oil in frying pan.
- Put chops in casserole dish.
- In medium sized bowl combine chopped onion, ketchup, water, vinegar, sugar, worcestershire sauce and salt.Stir.
- Pour over chops in casserole dish. Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.