Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love popcorn!
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in chili sauce, onion and chili powder and salt.
- Pour chili mixture gradually over popcorn, tossing to mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and toss.
Perhaps I did something wrong, but this is not a repeat for me. The flavor was pretty good, but the popcorn itself turned out soggy. I won't be making this again.
If you like all things bbq, you need to give this popcorn recipe a try. Yummy! I loved the combination of the bbq flavor mixed with the parmesan cheese. Be sure to mix the popcorn well as you are pouring the sauce, so it all gets evenly distributed. ~Made for Veggie Swap~
Oh yummy yum yum! I used Asian Chili sauce and this was so good! Right up my alley, thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag! :)