Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a REAL barbecue pizza--it should be grilled on a barbecuer. Delicious with any favorite toppings, anytime of the year
- 1 lb ready-made pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb cooked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup assorted grilled vegetables (peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms)
- 6 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill to medium light heat. Oil grill rack.
- Roll dough to a 12x15-inch rectangle. Brush top with olive oil.
- Place dough, oil sides down, on grill rack. Cover and grill about 3 minutes, or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Punch down any air bubbles, if needed.
- Brush top with oil and turn over.
- Immediately top evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.